Saturday, June 9, 2012

Bondi Graffiti: Love is all around us

There is heaps of graffiti in and around Bondi Beach, and a lot of it is just the silly tagging that people go around doing, scrawling an illegible name across a building or fence, but there are some themes I am noticing as well.  I'm going to make this into a few different posts, but today I'll keep the focus on the love graffiti.



Hard to tell in a photo, but this was a soldier with hearts coming out of a gun, until someone sprayed yellow all over it...



Love dog walking?
There are a few bits of 'love' street art that have been painted over since I decided to photograph them, but it seems to be a pretty common theme.  I would count the 'project love' in the sidewalk as part of this collection as well.  (If you don't know what I am talking about check out the post from a week or two ago.) 

Coming soon: Bondi Bunnies, Words of Wisdom, and Murals.   

No comments:

Post a Comment