Thursday, May 31, 2012

Project Love

When I first moved in to this neighbourhood, and was exploring all the different ways to walk to the beach and to work, and discovering which streets have more trees and less traffic I came across these two words etched into the sidewalk.

I find myself walking down this stretch of road more often than necessary, and it is a very dangerous way to walk, due to the organic bakery with it's wide open doors and the aroma of cookies and bread and coffee wafting out, how to resist stopping for a treat?  Anyways, I see these words and I always fall to wondering about who took the time to do it.  Did they mean project as a verb?  Did they mean it as a noun?  This little bit of sidewalk graffiti fascinates me every time I see it.    Project Love, whether as a verb or a noun seems like a good idea to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment