Saturday, July 30, 2011

thinking thinking

I will have to get back in the habit of writing more often.  Bad lady, not blogging for weeks at a time.  I have been on a bit of a roller coaster the last while; it seems as though the universe is trying to remind me of impermanence.  The only constant in this life is change.  As easy as it is to get comfortable with the people we surround ourselves with, it is important to weed out the ones who are not kind or respectful or supportive.  That being said, maybe there is a bit of learning to be done about forgiveness as well?  As a scorpio, I have a memory that simply won't forget what people say and do to hurt me, and I can hold a grudge like no other, but I am working on it.  This forgiveness thing is difficult, but seeing as how we are all flawed, it is something that is pretty crucial to embrace. 
Other upcoming changes:  in order to fulfill my visa requirements to apply for another year in Australia, I have to complete 3 months of agricultural work.  In a few weeks time I will be starting to work on a bio-dynamic farm, so that will be a big change too, but one that I will be glad to embark upon.  It will be good to be outside in the dirt, reconnecting to my roots of having grown up on a farm, and learning something completely new.  I may even invest in a big straw hat as the weather warms up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment